It’s day three and mum says she can see very clearly. Her eye is still red, the swelling has gone down and there is no pain. The difference in vision between the left and right eye is remarkable.
It will be a month of complete rest for her as she recovers.
- not bend head.
- not lift weight or perform physical activity
- not drink alcoholic beverages
- not have sexual relations
- not touch eye with hands or handkerchiefs
- not apply any medications in the eye that was operated on. Only those indicated by the ophthalmologist.
- rest by sitting or lying in bed with a pillow
- not watch TV
- wear sun glasses
Here’s to happy recovery!