This morning we had Pizza Toast with our breakfast. It can be cooked in a frying pan, but today we made it in our toaster-oven. This is how we make our Pizza Toast.
- Lightly toast the bread on one side
- Flip the bread over and spread ketchup on the toasted side
- Add sliced sausages (already cooked), sliced sweet pepper, grated cheddar cheese, and any other favourite ingredient.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Toast for approx. four minutes or until the bread reaches the desired crispiness. If you’re using a frying pan, cover the pan in the final minute so that the cheese melts.
When I gave placed the pizza toast on the table this morning, my nephews’ eyes opened widely and with watering mouths, both said “wow”.
They liked it . . . a lot, and so did grandma and grandpa.It’s simple to make and delicious. Give it a try.